Julia Butterfly no. 1 - Wool Felted Butterfly Original Art - 6 inch hoop
Julia Butterfly / Dryas iulia on pale pink linen.
Colorful insect art to add a fun and eclectic pop to your space! This faux taxidermy wall hanging makes a unique gift for an insect, entomology, and butterfly loving friend.
The idea that inspired this butterfly/moth art series came from my trip to the Florida Keys, where I saw an abundance of butterflies fluttering over the hiking trails. I use needle-felted wool to create the velvety wing textures, and occasionally add embroidery and punch needle elements. Each artwork is uniquely individual, and comes with exciting details to explore.
MEASUREMENTS & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Approximately 6 inches / 15.2 cm in diameter
- Handmade with 100% wool felted fibers and linen fabric
- Artwork stretched on bamboo hoop
- Ready to display using hoop bracket
- Backing finished with wool felt
- To dust original fiber artworks, use a compressed air duster
- Keep artwork away from direct sunlight and pets
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Artworks are wrapped in tissue paper and a plastic sleeve for shipping
- Please allow 1-3 business days for items to ship out
- All domestic shipments include a tracking number
Questions? Please email me at: fennysuter[at]gmail.com